Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finally home

Well i made it home after a 2 days in the hospital.Apparently there were breathing issue's during my surgery so i had to stay 24 hours which was fine with me since my Insurance covered 100 % with a overnight stay instead of out patient surgery. Im still working on this blog thing and figuring out how everything works so bare with me while i learn . Ill go back at it tomarrow . for now here is what they did to me and the best way my home nurse was able to put my bag in to a sling







1 comment:

  1. Had the same surgery myself - 3.5 months ago. Still bleeding from the drainage hole, hope it will finally heal up soon! Good luck to all who have to endure this particular procedure. It is no fun, and your scrotum can really swell up during this process!

    ReplyDelete