Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Very First Blog : Scrotal Surgery



Welcome to my to my very first blog. The reason I decided to do this blog is simple. Before my surgery I had searched and searched the web for information about what I was going to go through, before, during and after I had scrotal abscess surgery. After hours and hours of searching just about any and all key words I could think of, I could find absolutely nothing. Not one single jot , tittle or  image of my situation. So hopefully this blog will be a help to someone. It will contain descriptions of what I went through and still going through and pictures from the first day home, to complete recovery. These pictures will be graphic ( Open wound ) and in the private area of the body. I trust everyone will be an adult about this. I will look forward to comments and or questions from anyone that may be having this type of surgery.

Last but not least I have been recovering for about 3 weeks now so i have some catching up to do. I had wanted to do this from day one but as i was pretty High on vicodin I wouldn't have made much sense anyway.  You will have to scroll down for the most recent post as it will be from oldest post first to the most recent. Lets Begin.

2 comments:

  1. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete